Friday, May 4, 2012

This First american daughter's first post!

So I started this blog a couple years ago and I believe this is my First post.  This being said, I am writing to you over a thousand miles away from where I started this blog.  Hubster and I got married a few months short of three years ago, graduated from music school, moved to the edge of the country (and not the edge where either of our families lived), embarked upon a new life together, and had a little quapa baby boy.

Life looks so different now, but it is more exciting and adventurous than ever.  I am not exactly sure of what I will share with this blog.  So far I haven't kept up with my prior blogs.  I might share some humorous stories of the little boy who loves bananas, our new adventures in life, or maybe some exciting news here and there.  I'm not sure who will read this, but if you find yourself stumbling upon this page I hope you can gain some sort of new insight.

Now I must also explain the title of this page: The First American Daughter.  I am my mother's first American daughter.  I am not her first American child, because I have an older brother.  There are a lot of implications to this title and I am not sure that I can include all of them in one post.

Now, being a mother, I am just grateful for this title.  I am grateful of all that my mom has given me by sacrificing so much to be in this free world.  I love being a mom.  I love sharing my faith with my son, spoiling him just the right amount (and teaching him sacrifice as well), and working hard to take care of him!!!!!

No comments: